Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BC/Alberta road trip

Ahhh I am sooo behind with my posts! It has been way too nice of a summer to sit inside and go through the THOUSANDS of photos I've taken, but I thought I had better get started or I will get buried under a mountain of files. My new few posts are going to be totally out of order, and all depends on which photos I feel like looking at. So here we go...

Jordan and I took a few days off to go on a little road trip through BC and western Alberta. Our route took us through Glacier, Yoho and Banff national parks, then down through Kananaskis (AMAZING), along the Cowboy trail then back through southern BC. We drove about 2600km and actually ended up coming back a day early cause it was so freakin hot in the southern interior. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, but here's a few of my favs.












No comments:

Post a Comment